Hey cherish readers; it’s been quite a while since I last updated this blog. I have received quite a number of requests from some readers who want me to share links and names of some top dating sites.
To begin with, I'd like to inform you that most of these sites are said to be free but some may not and might have hidden charges. To obtain full access to all features on such sites, you're required to make some kind of payments. Nevertheless, they're privacy-safe and you do not have to be scared of your information being shared or sold.
Here is a list of some top dating sites that I have researched and found that you are very likely to find interesting and useful;
- DateMySchool is a cool site that helps college students and past students connect with each other. The site has over thousand users and helps users to find out what other users are interested in. Click Here to visit.
- This dating site is user-friendly and is known for its slogan which says "Life is short. Have an affair." Though the site has been about relationship and cheating, it still has millions of users. AshleyMadison.com has over 20 million users and still counting. In addition, the site is absolutely free and although some users say it violates their privacy, it is the site that stresses most on discretion. Click Here to visit.
- Just as its name says, SpeedDate is a dating platform that provides users with fast hookups. It has been one of the coolest dating sites for many with over 9million users. It is free but if you wish to have unlimited messages then you're required to make some payments. Here is a link to the site. Click Here to visit.
- Once again, DateHookup is a 100 percent free site that presents you with millions of users from which you'd be able to find that special kind of personality you've been in search of. The site also provides great features for its users. Click Here to visit.
- With over 11 million users, Chemistry provides the user with the opportunity to meet millions of individuals with different personalities. All you have to do is respond to the few questionnaires you'd be asked and you're good to go. Click Here to visit.
- With a maximum of 9 million users, Christian Mingle remains a free site but one can join its premium membership for a fee of $29.99. Christian Mingle offers individuals the chance to meet people you share same religious beliefs with as well as values and morals. It also provides its members with dating tips, bible quotes and relationship advice. Click Here to visit.
- DroidMSG has No premium packages, thus, it is 100 percent free and has been designed based on the Android system, so it works pretty good on Android devices. You can get the App from PlayStore and it is absolutely free. Click Here to visit.
- In all of these sites I mentioned, Casual Kiss is so far one of the best sites you'd love to visit. Although the site is not free as many would love it to be, it comes along with a webcam in chat rooms which allows you and your partner to communicate while looking at each other. This helps you see signs and facial expression to determine whether they're indeed telling the truth or messing around. So, for those who are really good at judging with signs and facial expressions have the advantage. You can start Casual Kiss at a rate of $5. Click Here to visit.
- Connecting Singles is a great site which is simple to use (User-Friendly) and have an average number of users. You can connect with single men and women from all part of the world. Click Here to visit.
- FreeAndSingle.com is another cool dating site which is free but has a premium package for users who are interested in premium features. It has been around for over a decade and has quite some number of nice people. Click Here to visit.
- This site is 100 percent free and has no future charges. It is a platform for both genders and well as sexuality whether you're straight or Gay. It also provides unlimited messages for its users. Click Here to visit.
- Mingle2.com is one of the best dating sites you can ever find online. If you're an Android user, you can download their free App from Play Store but I'm quite sure this App is also free for Apple users. Mingle2 does not only provide you with great people of different personalities, it also provides you with the option of blocking individuals who prove stubborn or too dirty. Click Here to visit.
In conclusion, I'd advise that you resist from disclosing information that you would not like to be displayed for whichever reason and also avoid given money to people you meet online since you can’t be 100 percent sure of whom they may be. Be careful fraudsters. Stay safe and always keep in mind that sharing is caring. Drop comments if this was useful or wish to request additional information and I’d respond as fast as I can.