Having the best day begins mostly with a great morning. Its evident that how you start your day may determine how it will end.
People have a different perception of what a great day is. Receiving the best gift could be someone's perfect example of a good day.
To make every day a great day, you'll need to be empowered both mentally and physically. For you to be mentally and physically strong you need to be healthy and being healthy is no magic. You need to plan and work towards achieving it.
Here, I will outline 6 daily hacks that you should consider making a routine to have the best day and live a better life.
- Be Grateful.
Meditating is, however, the next step to having a great day. Your daily plans and schedules could be decided and this helps you figure out and plan your day.
3. Get yourself a glass of water
Water, they say is life. Drinking more water has always been most doctor's advice regardless of your health condition. A glass of water early in the morning do you better than you can ever imagine. Let's list a few importance of drinking (more) water.
- A glass of water first thing after waking up from bed helps flashes your system removing all toxins from your body and makes your system clean and fresh for a healthy and refreshing day.
- Have you heard about water and weight loss? Well, there's a little bit of truth to this and this is why. Drinking more water on a daily basis may help you keep a full tommy. Most people mistakenly take thirst for hunger by so doing, they eat extra meals that their body do not need and hence gain extra weight in the process. Having an average of 8 glasses of water per day can help you maintain a good food balance hence protect you from gaining additional and needless weight.
- Water is good for skin care. It helps glow the skin, making it look beautiful and smooth.
- Water is also important as it helps repairs body cells.
Exercising should be a part of your daily routines. You should be able to exercise as much as you eat to help you get rid of excess fat and calories and to ensure you maintain and have a fit and healthy body. It doesn't matter what workouts you do, you can go for a walk or a number of pushups but I will encourage you to go jogging. Workouts should be done at least twice a day. Over-exercising is bad just as overeating is. 15-30 minutes of exercise in the morning is healthy for a good living.
5. Eat breakfast
There's no meal more important than breakfast. Majority of individuals often skip breakfast which leads to hazardous health issues. You should eat breakfast like a hungry man. Breakfast should be healthy, heavy and consumed as early as possible. The best time to eat breakfast is at 7am. A little too early or late won't be that bad and at least 30 minutes after drinking water. Doctors always advise patients never to skip breakfast. Your daily booster should be having the best meal in the morning. What should a great breakfast be like? I know that's the question most of you might be pondering over. A great breakfast should contain all the necessary nutritional benefits which include a good amount of carbohydrate, protein, vitamins, fiber among others.
6. Eat a lot of fruits.
Fruits are essential and should be eating daily. Eating a recommended amount of fruits daily helps in food digestion and reduces your risk of constipation. Fruits and vegetables each day can also reduce your risks at contracting a chronic disease.
I hope these simple tips can help you have the perfect morning you ever wish to have. If you like this article do share and subscribe to my newsletter. You can also follow me on Facebook or Twitter
Being healthy is being happy. If you want to live longer, you should start now.