At boldnerds.com, we write articles, we review products and services, and sometimes we accept articles from sponsors. These sponsored blog posts are paid publications and we accept them if they adhere to our post guidelines.
Please read our guidelines carefully to know if your post can be sponsored through this blog;
1. If you want us to publish a post on Bold Nerds and want a link back to your website, it needs sponsorship.
2. All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored post as per the FTC regulations. . The post will usually end with a byline mentioning “This blog post was sponsored by (Your Company's Name).”
3. We will accept sponsored posts only when we will be informed in advance.
4. The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case.
5. We allow maximum 3 “no-follow” links in the post.
6. We do not permit custom links on keywords and custom anchor texts.
7. The posts must be of minimum 300 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
8. The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. Same applies to the videos.
9. We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
10. We reserve the right to accept or reject any sponsored post.
11. The terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against our policy.
12. We also reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
13. We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent that of boldnerds.com
So, if you want to get your sponsored posts published on boldnerds.com, contact us via email: email@example.com